Jessi Soundboard Jessi Soundboard

Awesome

I had to laugh at the BIG BOOTY BITCHES one. XD This girl has a beautiful voice. :3

PaggosIchor responds:

Yes it is many peoples favorites thus it got the special button haha. I tell her that all the time as well but it is slightly edited.

Search "i said no" if you would like to see her animation involving jessi

Moonwalk Mario 2 Moonwalk Mario 2

Not terrible...

You shouldn't use sprites when you don't know how to code it so it walks, or at least turns around... Use a ball or a rectangle next time... Or learn a better code suitable for sprites.

ShadowML-Productions responds:

Yes I am still searching some help!

A PlatForm Tutorial A PlatForm Tutorial

Awesome!

How do you duplicate the enemy? Every time I copy/paste it, it has no gracity and I can't kill it :S.

A Platformer Tutorial 101 A Platformer Tutorial 101

Amazing

How do you add enemies and attacks?

Platform Tutorial Platform Tutorial

Awesome!

Really cool man! I've always wanted to make one of these! Question though... I know you told another guy that reviewed the code to attack... Well... Is there a way to attack and hurt the bad guy? And that the bat guy also has a health meter? I'd really appreciate it if you replied! I've been trying to make this kind of game for quite a long time! :D.

Kwing responds:

This tutorial is old. Look for my award-winning Platform Tutorial AS2 and Real-Time Battles for better stuff.

Platform Tutorial AS2 Platform Tutorial AS2

How do you put in baddies?

Great tut and all... But how do you put in enemys and how do you make their AI?

Kwing responds:

As I said, that won't be covered in this tutorial. However, I have a very old tutorial called "Real-Time Battles" which explains enemies. The enemies were written for an overhead fight, but with a few modifications you should be able to make it work for platforms too.